11/18/12

Crazy Reading

I have no idea to continue my critical reading assignment. Actually the deadline is Friday yet I have not sent my review to Ms Nila's email. I don't know what happened to my brain, to my head and to my willing. Everything's just tiring me. English literature still hard to be conquered. I regret and always regret I did not follow what my father suggested me three years ago. It's better to me taking management as my major. He said that I'm not good enough at literature stuff. I have no writing talent. I'm slow in reading. I'm so-so listener. What a nasty student... :"

Now, his statement has been proven. I always find a lot of difficulties even for starting my assignment. Well, here I am. at the last grade, the last year yet I have not been good in literature. Gosh. xx